Saturday, March 31, 2007

yurts




I swore that since the camera shut down every time I tried to juice the little bit of energy out of the dying batteries that it meant there were no photos to be had of my motel experience a few weeks ago but, as you can plainly see, here's two I took the day I arrived.

My friend Cake claims these look nothing like teepees. "More like cupcakes. Or yurts," she says, but I think she's been listening to too much Laurie Anderson. If I had only taken a photo of the No Vacancy sign with it's Indian logo, you'd get a better feel for these teepees.

5 comments:

John Pluecker said...

they look nothing like teepees. bu they are much cooler looking than i expected.

MaGreen said...

they look like warheads.

Robin said...

Is it dark inside them?

GreenDaddy said...

I love writing in motels. I'm going to follow in your footsteps.

cake said...

magreen is so right, they do look like warheads.
and, i am going to follow in greendaddy's footsteps.