Friday, May 25, 2007

seven things (tag, i'm it)

1. I was on a bowling team when I was in the fourth grade.

2. Once, going through airport security in the 90s, I was stopped by a guard who was convinced I was MCA from the Beastie Boys.

3. I was an altar boy.

4. I am deathly afraid of rollercoasters and almost all carnival rides.

5. I've performed naked in front of a live audience.

6. My first love tattooed my name on her upper-back, near the left shoulder.

7. I've been arrested.

I was tagged by Cake to list seven things you might not know about me. I tag JiP of Bad Texas fame.

2 comments:

cake said...

i did not know about 1-3 so i am glad i tagged you. you thought i knew everything...so did i, but apparently not. thanks for playing.

MaGreen said...

I used to love rollercoasters. Now I'm with you.